Monday, September 27, 2010

Hey everyone,

Today in class I was lucky enough to come across a really inspiring website from my friend nicole.

LOOKBOOK.nu

Im sure some have already heard of the site, but its new to me and is so amazing.  Check it out.  And i will have other websites and inspiring photos to check out on later posts.

Also, this past friday i was fortunate enough to meet with the owner of OBEY Clothing, and he had some very interesting and refreshing things to say.  He made my outlook on the industry more real and made me that much more excited for whats to come in my future.  I will be going over the conversation at our next meeting, and will blog about it within the week. 

Dont forget:
if you are intersted in posting something on the blog, please feel free to contact any of the officers and we will give you the password.  This should be used as an open forum to share ideas of the industry, cool articles, exciting events, anything at all.  Utilize it as you please.

We also will be getting any officers contact list out by this Wednesdays meeting.

Have a lovely day.

Cassie Trunco

No comments:

Post a Comment