Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reawakening a Passion

All right all you readers and fashion-inspired people. I would like to officially state that the emphasis of my blog writing will center around cosmetics, skincare, and hair artistry throughout this semester. Why am I focusing on these three aspects? I've spent many years perfecting hair artistry techniques and finding healthy skincare regiments to inform my readers about my findings and my reviews on certain products. Hopefully I will be able to evoke discussions that will lead to smarter buying skills.Unfortunately, as of right now, I will have to make it through finals before I am able to publish something new, but keep your eyes out for my recommendations and reviews of your favorite products/soon-to-be products.

Your S.I.F. Secretary,
Sean O'Dwyer

No comments:

Post a Comment